Drawing together for a greener and brighter future
CarbonLow offers businesses a holistic approach to all aspects of dealing with carbon emissions.
The UK’s commitment to cut carbon has produced a host of information and legislation designed to force businesses to reduce their emissions. Much of this regulation is complex and confusing. CarbonLow has considerable expertise and can advise on carbon data, management, certification and reduction and help your company to make choices that will future-proof it against the emerging carbon agenda.
With qualified energy assessors and environmentalists whose expertise ranges from helping small companies to cut their carbon emissions through to large public bodies, as well as our own bespoke carbon accounting software, iCAT and our Environment Agency approved Standard, CLEEAR, we have a range of solutions to suit all problems.
We have professionals able to help with
- Energy certification – including BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes and planning statements for commercial property.
- Carbon accounting – our own online software iCAT is helping companies to keep track of how much carbon they are emitting to assist management and comply with regulation.
- Standards – CLEEAR (CarbonLow Emissions Evaluation and Reduction) is an Environment Agency approved standard that measures how companies are accounting for carbon and reducing it; CLEEAR can be used under the Carbon Reduction Commitment for league table placing.
- Carbon Disclosure Project – CarbonLow can assist in completing your annual return.
- Brand reputation – CarbonLow can advise and assist with marketing and getting your carbon reduction message across to score valuable points in tenders and contracts.
- Strategy – A robust carbon reduction strategy is the cornerstone of carbon policy for a company; CarbonLow can tailor make one to suit your business.